Sunday, January 7, 2018

Back at the Wheel

Oh it has been a while... my writing... let’s say it took a back seat to a broken heart and a lot of pain... I am finding my way through that and am back at writing again as of this minute... I missed it... didn’t realize how much...
life seems to have settled down... I have the basic life I want. A couple of jobs I really adore and I make my own hours so I see my kids as much as I want to!! The only thing I feel I am missing is my poly heart... I have not found a way to force myself to love the Princess ... although I would dare to say that we have finally found a good balance within our home between the two of us... very strong personalities and I am just such a big pain in the ass...

I am jut saying... it may be time for me to take some walks back down...

No comments:

Post a Comment