Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Nipple fantasies

Daddy likes to fuck me in the morning before he goes off to work. He says that he likes to smell like his fox all day... I like to feel owned and wanted and needed... I am amazed at his sexual stamina...

Oh, these nipples and the constant hummm they create in my pussy... thinking about straddling Daddy with his lips lightly pressed on my nipples, blowing on them and bringing me to orgasm... it isn’t taking much to get me there right now... the low hum is impossible to ignore...

I was sitting next to the princess and her hand rested on my thigh and suddenly, I wanted her to take me... I could imagine her fingers in my pussy and her hands on my breasts, lightly caressing them as her lips force my mouth open... you see what this is doing to me... losing all judgement because i am such a sexually needy whore... very sexually charged today...

Just wish I was in Rope...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I popped back on here to see what you were up to. I have missed reading your posts. I remember you saying you were giving up blogging for awhile.

    ReplyDelete