Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Pet Foxy - Trophy Whore Extraordinaire

You know how everything feels like magic when the deck is shuffled just right and you get the best hand of cards at the table?... that’s how I feel right now... I feel like my head is finally screwed on straight and I can see the potentials for an upgrade in life... it may take us a bit, but we are finally moving in the right direction on all of our goals..

I have settled into my home as a sort of pet... My head really isn’t into serving others right now... I mean... I still love to serve others, but my head just isn’t really attuned to seeing how empty a glass is  anymore, lol. My slave friends totally understand how important that skill truly is ... I think that I learned a lot of amazing skills but i am finding that being a trophy whore (what Master calls me now) is better suited for me... at my new job, I get to help guys that want me all day... very sexually charged environment... but I don’t let any of them touch me and my Master loves it... loves hearing stories about my day and knowing that they all want me, but he is the only one that gets me...

I just love how excited that makes him! Last night, as we cuddled up to sleep and I started to drift, he started lightly petting my pussy. I asked, “Daddy... what are you doing down there?”(cuz he needs rest as he is also overcoming illness) and he said he was just laying down and trying to fall asleep. Then, he slipped his cock in as he placed his hand over my mouth and whispered into my ear, “Shhh baby girl, I just needed my lil trophy whore for my night night meds”... so hot... I love it when he does that to me... plays with my lil and my sexuality at the same time...

Marriage is on point. Kiddos are doing well. Poly is better understood. Mental clarity is focused. Ready for the next big adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment