Saturday, January 13, 2018

A ball of nothing

It had been sooooooo long!! You know when your health just doesn’t want to cooperate with your kink? That has been my life for the last 2 months... I have been sick off and on for the last couple of months so it has been too cold to risk an outdoor suspension with all that illness... but, now, finally feeling better, I was able to suspend and it was perfect!!

Sire’s skills as a rigger are becoming quite renowned and so I ended up waiting a while to get tied... on a cold night, it was hard - I may need a fluffer rigger, lol... the nipple piercings lightly brushing against my blankie kept my pussy warm and my mind busy while I waited... I kept imagining myself suspended by Sire and being fucked by my Daddy as the baby rigger released handfuls of feathers from above that lightly caressed my nipples, exciting my already wet pussy until I squirted all over the black mat that was on the floor in the area while the princess took pictures with a fancy camera... wooooo... The nipple piercings are definitely an interesting and sensational addition to my days...

When it was my turn, I kept my pants on and my nipples out. My pussy was wet from the daydream... Sire started with a gunslinger and showed me a new technique he does. I enjoy how much he loves rope and the mechanics and technique of it. He side suspended me and my hamstrings sung for a moment as the pressure really emphasized that last workout I did... I stretched out and found my boundaries and how I could twist and spin... I lightly bent at the hips and twirled perfectly without my toes touching the rig... I tucked my knees in and turned into a spinning ball and then all of a sudden, the space came... I closed my eyes and I was nothing, which allowed me to open everything to myself...

This space, most call subspace, is different for me depending on what I’m doing... my rope headspace is by far the most addictive for me... it really takes away everything... the thoughts, the stress, the past, the future, the worries... the wondering that is always bubbling just under my surface... am I good enough? Am I pretty enough? Am I smart enough? Am I everything I should be?.. it wipes all that away and suddenly I am... I just am... I can just be... and existence is everything in this world of nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment