Thursday, January 11, 2018

Wet for piercing?!

I am anticipating the fun I will have at Sir’s hands tonight... I wish I could say that he was tying me with rope or sliding knives along my bare skin... but I’m excited to say that he will be piercing my nipples tonight!!

It has been a while since I have had him at the forefront of my thoughts... life has been tumultuous... but now, as the water stills and the path becomes clear, people come back into my life...

As I sit and write this while hanging out at my fave spot, I can feel my pussy getting wet and warm... anticipating his hands on my breasts again as my Daddy watches... his electric touch and vibrant personality... and then, to give him the control over my nipples to skewer them... the pain and space... the ecstasy... god I am so horny right now... thank goodness I can relieve some of that at work, lol!!

Simmer down foxy... it’s just a nipple piercing...

No comments:

Post a Comment