Friday, May 4, 2018

Dominance

I am starting the headlong dive into dominance... researching and reading and devouring knowledge from the internet like a sponge! I love this cycle in any new aspect of life... the drive to really research and understand my new path... the experimentation required to push boundaries of my own and release blocks that I’ve created to “protect” myself... maybe moreso protect this world from me...

As I dive in, I have to pause and truly understand what I am looking for and how this phase will help me... I have so much to learn and part of it is knowing what I want... what the fuck do I want?! I have slowly but surely been learning that I have things I want... and I have things that I need... I have also grown to understand that part of why I need this new phase isn’t only that the previous one no longer works for me, but is also dependent on the fact that my Daddy and the princess will soon be fluid bonded... once that happens, Daddy and I will no longer have sex in our relationship based on my standards for my body... at least, this is the plan...

So I have been exploring cuckholding, which led me to sissification, which led me to femmenization... which is a fun lil rabbit hole for an experimenter like myself... I feel my love for psychology and scientific study and research bubbling back up from below... so freaking excited and on a very high flying disk... for those that study the law of attraction...

So what do I want...
Well, so far, I have...
a good morning pic of a business man in ladies undergarments
A cock that I can play with and manipulate, that only enters my pussy when I want
The ability to experiment in any way I see fit based on my research
Trust built for the long haul
To bite and scratch and torture when I want
To make a man cry out my name as I fuck his ass
To get wet over the fun that he and I have together
Freedom to get anything and everything I want out of this life

So far, that’s what I got... sure the list will grow... cannot wait to figure out my hard and soft limits as a dominant... already know that I am still against vomit, poo, and blood... I have explored a lil more with watersports myself, so I feel like I would not call that a hard limit for giving... still a hard limit for receiving unless we have already done that together at this time... lol... so many stories I get to share from the last few months... squeee!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you would like reading sayyidsgirl. She has had a shorter journey, but has gone from a sub to a Domme to her husband.

    https://sayyidsgirl.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete