Wednesday, April 12, 2023

1st Reward for Princess

My new princess has been so pleasing to me. He follows instruction well, has been racking up the reward points and has not picked up any new punishments outside of doing 5 minutes of HIIT work. I enjoyed receiving his video doing the 5 different workouts for me. He has been earning the reward points everyday and it came time to cash them in.


He told me that he was wanting to spend 70 points, and I knew that he wanted a pegging since he has been talking about it since our first punishment/reward day where he didn't quite have the points for it, so he decided to save his points for the next opportunity. Based on the list of rewards and points, that means that he was wanting a pegging and a flogging session. I looked in his cupboard of toys and pulled out his flogger and then reviewed the dildos on the counter and selected one. I also got the lube and adjusted my harness.


I had him leave on his lace panties for the flogging. The music was already on and the beat was perfect for a session. 3 or 4 songs, lost in swinging and changing his milky white skin to a light shade of strawberry and then a slightly brighter shade of pink. As I ran my nails along his skin, the white shone through briefly before the pink took back over... beautiful... I reached around and felt his cock, stiff under the lace. I caressed and felt it move beneath my fingertips, making my mouth water. 


I had him flip over while I moved between his legs and pushed his feet high into the air so I could take a look at his asshole and figure out the proper angle for the position I wanted to fuck him in… which was on his back like a little slut, legs spread and calves on my shoulders, ass exposed and cock available for sucking. I pulled off the lace panties and grabbed the squeeze bottle of lube, then dropped a dollop onto the head of the toy before having him pull his legs back and guiding it to the opening of his pink ass.


As the tip slid between his cheeks, he let out a small groan and a sigh… His cock was so hard while I slowly moved my hips, sliding in and out of his ass, I just had to touch it for it to leak. I rubbed some precum off the head and place my fingers on my tongue, tasting the sweetest part of him… delicious. Then I started to thrust and buck my hips into him, watching as my cock was eaten by his ass while his cock grew harder… I just had to suck it.


I popped the dildo out of the harness and started to fuck his ass with my mouth on his dick, sucking softly as I moved the cock in and out. His whole body quivered as the moans slipped out, moaning like a dirty whore. I started making mmhmm noises so he could cum down my throat. He released his load and I drank and drank, swallowing every drop. After the cum stopped flowing, I continued to suck on and tease the head of his overly sensitive cock until he giggled like a lil slut.


I slid the dildo out of his ass and rinsed it in the sink. I left it there for him to clean and put away. I placed the flogger back in the cabinet and the lube back in the drawer. Then I climbed onto the bed and cuddled and kissed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment