Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Consideration Review Tomorrow

Ahhhh!! I’m fucking stoked! My new sub has been doing great during our 30 days of consideration. We’ve had 3 punishments and 3 reward days and all have been so fun for me. Today ends that period and I am soo happy to ask that he be mine. He has already provided me with his consent… yay!!  

Tomorrow will be the actual review… so one may ask, what’s on the agenda?

First, there will be rope.

Then, my laptop will come out so we can update the questionnaire, review the current tasks, potentially add additional tasks, review the point structure on the rewards, and add more rewards to earn.

He will be ready with 7 new rewards suggestions, to discuss tasks and any changes he would like to see, and to review the points set on the current 10 rewards and his thoughts on those rewards so far.

He said his consideration of me ended before we even played together, which I find amusing. I recommend that both Doms and subs take a new play partner under consideration for at least 30 days to make sure your play styles match. I also have a 90 day opt out scheduled… After that, I won’t ask again… 

No comments:

Post a Comment