Friday, September 26, 2014

Hooks

i am kind of excited because Master said He is going to get some hooks to install above the door frame in our room. He said i squirm too much when He is trying to play with me and He wants me to hold more still and the hooks will help. This is definitely closer to the bondage fantasy that i have. The thought of being tied up our tied down and then being flogged or cropped or whipped just makes me so hot.

i wonder if He has thought about putting eyelets at the bottom frame of the door too... maybe i should suggest it, lol...

4 comments:

  1. We have this chin up bar which hooks over the door frame. Not that we've used it in any bondage fashion, but I do keep thinking it looks ideal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like fun too... sometimes, it is just hard to stay still for spankings ;-)

      Delete
  2. Sir ties my hands together, then ties a knot a bit down the rope. Then he throws that over our door, then closes it. The knot prevents me from pulling the rope down, leaving me effectively hitched up there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seeing this comment and i love that idea... We don't do anything with rope yet, but He may want to if that is an option ;-)

      Delete