Friday, September 19, 2014

Losing the Mask

Since my last posting, Master and i have gotten back to where we were before all of the craziness that sometimes distracts us from what truly makes us happy, TTWD. It has been really hard these last few weeks for me to fully submit and for Him and that makes it harder for Him to dominate. He doesn't really like to dominate me when i am being a pain in the ass... and i don't blame Him... i wouldn't want to dominate me either...lol...
That leads my mind to the next important topic, which is, how do i get back into the submissive mindset when i return home from work, where i have to put on my brave face and be more dominant than i like. i notified Master of this conundrum and He told me to figure it out... He personally thinks i should be the same person everywhere i go, but if i am passive and submissive at work, i will get walked on...
After lots of blog research (what i do when i'm stuck), it looks like we may need to add something in so I can get back to myself... maybe maintenance spankings or a mindful moment or something like that.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment