Tuesday, September 16, 2014

To bend or not to bend...

This blog, written by lil at http://submissivesanctuary.blogspot.com  recently opened my eyes. Pop! They just opened right up as i was reading it. The particular posting that provided me with an epiphany today waswritten 9/16 and called "A Willful Disregard of Sense, or, Who's Really in Charge Around Here?"

Oh my goodness! It was just what i needed to read... just the message... am i all in? If i am, can He really take advantage of me? Can He demand too much of me? Can i really demand anything of Him?

After reading this post, my perspective has changed and the answer is... no... no He can't.... and i need to stop being bothered by that fact because of years of conditioning and bull crap... if this... TTWD... makes us both happy in or ways... then what is the problem...

The problem is in the bend... i have learned that i do not like to bend and it makes me uncomfortable... time to get over it... move on... be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment