Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Duality

Chilling out and watching Once Upon A Time today with my sickness... My head is throbbing and my whole body aches...

Today, I feel like I am finally getting back to myself... On Monday, I came home to a dirty house and I became very upset... I started cleaning and then the Princess came out to help and I just lost my shit...

I screamed at her... I told her to leave... I became so agitated and out of control...

It scared me... I am such a peaceful and happy person a great majority of the time, but there are certain things I am finding that trigger me into a blind rage... And I am super mean when I am there...

And yet... She is still here... Still here and still playfully herself... Trying to help me engage in a positive way again... I hate and love this at the same time... The duality of my nature around her hurts my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment