Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Subspace Manipulation

I can't believe I didn't write about this yet... My world is crashing around me again... Or so it feels, to me... But I am known for having a flair of the overdramatic... Master tied me to a chair and then made me feel like a part of it and I finally fell deeply into subspace. I asked him to manipulate my mind while  in subspace so that I could accept the Princess that is still here... He tried, but I don't think it worked... I don't know if anything will... I don't think hypnosis works unless your true self is lined up with the hypnosis...

Her presence is a trigger for my mental insanity. There is no getting around it... Not unless she is absolutely perfect in all that she does, which is impossible, cuz she is 5... (real age is 23, but you know what I mean)...

I was reading through older posts and found that we used to use my subspace to help me grow more in my slavery. I thought it would work again and it may... But it would have to be a regular thing... Not a one time thing...

I once told Master that the Princess wouldn't work for me because I don't generally like princesses and because this particular one hasn't had any experience in life that makes her relatable to me... Apparently, He told her about that and she believes that I am the trial that will give her the relatable life experience since this is the hardest thing she has ever faced in her life...

Me...

I am the hardest thing she has faced in her life... Well, if she's using me as the difficult time so she can relate better to me, I may need to step it up a notch or two... Cuz I've been through some horrible shit...

I don't think she is aware of how deeply she insulted me with those words... Cuz, after all, she's only 5... At the same time, I also know that she is speaking truth. Sometimes, my bitch is a bit much... After watching Once  Upon A Time, I would say that I rival the Evil Queen Regina in some moments... Words and looks that cut like knives... She is the only one who gets me to that place now and I can't figure out why or how to stop it... I'm beyond frustrated...

No comments:

Post a Comment