Saturday, May 27, 2017

Foxkabobs

Last night, my Master played with me and it helped me reconnect in a deeper level within myself. i hit deep subspace and feel like i have healed a lot of pain in the process!! 

The princess was at Comicon, so after the kids went to bed, we played with rope. i gave my Master all of the ropes in the bag and He requested the bamboo pole... Then, He had me hold my hands, fingers interlaced, around the pole. 

He stretched me out straight and started by securing my ankles to the pole, and i started to drop... i was being tied to a pole... And i was told to hold still and i listened so well!! i was very proud of the good rope bunny i was being!! Then, as He was picking up my waist to pass the rope underneath, i slipped a lil more.. After He secured my hands, He tied an extra grip of rope so i had something to hold on to... 

i loved it when He grabbed an end of the stick and started twirling His lil fox skewer on the bed... Teehee! 

Then, He rolled me on to my tummy... (under my right boob is really sore from where i laid on the pole... Noticed this afternoon in the shower while washing)... Pulled down my panties and worked His cock onto my ass...

i started to groan and He asked who i belonged to... And i responded that i belonged to Him and He owns me... He asked who i lived for... And for the first time in a while, i immediately responded that i live for Him and His happiness and pleasure... And it felt good... It felt right... It felt perfect... And then He placed His hand over my mouth and i dropped the rest of the way...

i remember trying to get my butt higher in the air, but struggling with it cuz i was tied to a pole, lol...

i remember begging Him to take me...

i remember feeling owned and safe and warm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment