Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Baby Rigger

Playing with a new rigger is always a lot of fun for me!! They are generally eager to please and want to do everything right so they are highly safety conscience... as long as they are really into the rope. I had the great pleasure of working with a baby rigger who started out as a bunny, so she knows and appreciates the pleasure that is a great rope session!

Watching as she apprenticed with Sire was interesting. I could feel her want to do it perfectly... to please her mentor, but more in the excitement of pleasing herself... detail oriented and focused from the start!!

I felt like a demo bottom and didn't get too much of a feel for her energy as his was wrapped around it with his instruction. This actually worked really well for me as I tend to build fast and deep connections with my riggers... maybe it is a lack of judgmental attitude and a safe spot to grow... maybe it is the space that I give to truly allow them to experience their craft the way they want... shit... maybe it's just cuz the rope looks really pretty on me... the flow of energy is intense when I am working one on one with a rigger, but is a bit more broken when I am working with more than one...

I can't wait to see what happens as the baby rigger picks up more skill!

No comments:

Post a Comment