Friday, June 16, 2017

The Persistent Lil Princess

In full breakdown mode, I'm not really the most fun to hang out with. I mostly cry or mope or lay around and watch endless Netflix movies... I also love to eat everything that is bad for me... the type of food that actually leaves me less energized... which leads to a soul sucking black hole wrapped in a fox blanket as a sarong...

In that space, i finally decided to open a door for the princess into my life again... the terrain is different and my guards are down as I try to grow through this grief, so i'm not sure how this has affected her. i started by letting her take care of me... She started by getting me water and food and holding my hand... she cuddled when i laid still and didn't cuddle back... persistent lil princess

When i asked for time alone, she gave it with a squeeze of my hand... and when i called for more booze, she brought me another glass (always ensuring that i was staying hydrated)... when she leaned in to kiss me, and i held fast, she didn't push the extra step... i think she learned that a fox will get to know you of their own volition... it is not something that can be forced by a persistent lil princess...

And she massaged my feet and back with lotion, taking her time and doing it right... i cuddled her and leaned in to her the other day and just gave myself to her for the moment and she brought me to orgasm 2-3 times i think... sometimes it's hard to remember... i know i made her orgasm as well... tickling the inside of her pink persistent lil princess pussy...

And then we kissed and it was gentle and teasing and fierce and wild and passionate... when i asked what she wanted from me, she couldn't say... fucking persistent lil princess... she put me in her vortex and it looks like she is going to get me after all... hopefully, she has grown enough to handle a fox...

No comments:

Post a Comment