Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Surprise Alone Time with Master

Yesterday was really interesting! So, after my shift at my shop, i came home thinking i had a birthday party for one of my nieces. The princess corrected me and said that it was actually on Tuesday and that the calendar appointment that was scheduled must be wrong... instead of double checking the invite on the fridge, i trusted her info and took an edible... i had been having migraine flare ups all day and wanted something a bit stronger than my normal medication to help me stop them.

After taking the edible, i hear the princess saying that she reviewed the invite again and the party was  that night... this immediately upset me because it meant that i couldn't go because of the intensity of the medication i just took... which also meant i was missing out on time with my kids swimming at the pool... i took a deep breath and tried to focus on how it would be a good thing... i thought about the option of having one on one time with my Master and that it would be okay... i talked myself into being okay with the mistake and into finding peace in the situation...

i could tell that she was beating herself up about the misinformation, so i told her not to worry about it and that everything would be okay... it just meant that Master and i would get some alone time together... i could see on her face that she really didn't like that idea either... sigh... In times like these, i feel like i can't win and that nothing i can do will make the princess happy...

So they left... after a long conversation with my 11 year old about how some meds are stronger than others and that mommy had taken a night med earlier to get her migraine to stop when she normally would not have if she was going to leave the house... and i continued to clean and focus on tidying up the house.

When Master returned home from work, i was able to greet him and get him dinner... then he ordered me to take off my slave dress and get the rope. He did a nicely tightened chest harness and snug hip harness and then used me hard... we tried to do anal, but his cock was overly swollen from all of the other fucking and it hurt when it went in, so He switched angles and fucked me deeper than ever... i lost myself in those moments and the rope was deliciously tight enough to get me to space... He is getting better each time he rigs me!! And the fucking was great, as always.

Once we finished and got dressed, we got a message that they were about 15 minutes out... which was quickly reduced to 2... the princess always keeps us on our toes... when they got home, i wanted to tell her about all the fun but couldn't... i knew that just mentioning that we had sex would upset her... it is so interesting to me that she gets jealous over the time i have with my husband... even when she is the reason we had the extra alone time together...

i have dedicated my focus to being the slave my Master wants... a happy girl who loves Him and does anything that is asked of her... the newest ask is that i accept His princess because He loves her and she makes Him happy... i have set out intentionally to love her unconditionally so that i can be the slave He would be the most proud of... Hopefully, i am doing a good job...

This is an incredibly difficult task for me because my mindset is eternally shifting... but i will keep at it until i have successfully eradicated all negative feelings i have for her... Hopefully, she gets her jealousy under control as well... otherwise, she will continue to make herself miserable in our happy home...

No comments:

Post a Comment