Friday, August 24, 2018

Anticipation

Love abounds in my life and yet my heart is still heavy and my head is still lost. My center escapes me and this experiment in chastity is delightful and difficult at the same time. The deliciousness of the wanting, craving, pulling and the frustration in telling my body, not today... a new kind of torture, but one that will create another future heaven between my thighs... I have always been phenomenal at putting a plan into motion and watching it play out...

Is masturbating cheating on chastity? I don’t think so... it takes away some of the edge, but also creates a deeper need... hmmm, what will it be like to break this seal?

I was doing this deep memory regression hypnosis thing the other day and my first happy memory included a tingling in my pussy... my self reflection and study is bringing me back to a connection within my core... and the sexual energy and sexuality that is me... as my Daddy finger fucks me, I grind against it and orgasm, and I actually enjoy it... the feeling, the energy, the experience...


No comments:

Post a Comment