Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Tease

Rope!! I got rope again and man did I need it. I have been in an interesting head space lately and it has really been messing with me. I needed more grounding, and who better to give it to me than one of the men I love. Sire and I chatted on the way over to his place about life and things.

When we got there, he recreated our first memory in rope. It was so fun! To be tied, caught as a prisoner in red rope again, like the first time he tied me... it was nostalgic... then on to another tie, recreating a fun picture moment from the past. I ended up in a rope bikini before we retired to a lovely make out session on the bed.

Then, he gently guided my hand to his cock and I had a shift within me. My initial plans were to play in rope, cuddle, then move to a blow job... kinda my thing... but once he took the initiative, my original plans melted away and a new plan emerged. I am not the quiet little submissive I once was... so I teased... I mercilessly and gracefully teased... holding his cock in my hand, no blow job in site...

Then, it was time to go. On the ride home, I recognized the shift and Sire and I were able to discuss and talk about it. In the car, I asked if he wanted me to be naughty. He thought road head, but I dipped my fingers into my pussy instead and placed my wet dripping fingers in his mouth. All he wanted at that moment was to fuck the naughty lil bitch in his truck.

When he dropped me off at home, we joked about the fact that this bitch didn’t even give him a BJ and we burst out laughing about it. I can’t wait to see what our next play session holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment