Tuesday, August 14, 2018

That Door is my Bitch!

I have finally figured out how to forgive and love unconditionally while still using discernment to determine who belongs in my life. I was able to finally cut my biological mother’s hold on me, loving her where she is at, but not allowing her back into my life situation. Her manipulation is not welcome in the halls of my mind.

That being said, I have reviewed the relationships I had in the past that ended because of rules I no longer held more dear than love... Forward momentum is sexy... growth is intriguing... people make mistakes and mistakes are forgivable... as long as I’m happy, then the connection is good for me... it will help me stay in a positive place, which is where I need to stay to continue to build the life of my dreams.

Yesterday started with fixing a door... I needed to fix the threshold on my back door and Sire came over to help... the same Sire from ago... and man, did we fix that door... the bitch of a thing fought back tremendously, but after 4 trips to the Home Depot and 7 hours, we made that door my bitch! We had recently discussed bringing romance back into our friendship and I am so glad that everything aligned in such a way that we could give that a try. Kissing in the kitchen at his place when we went to collect more tools happened naturally and felt right. A naughty feeling make out session when trying to determine where to cut the spots for the door latches... A sense of accomplishment and longing when the project was finished and he had to go.

Then, I took a shower and Daddy came home and asked what I was still doing there... He thought I was going to be out hanging with Sire after everything he helped me with. So I messaged Sire and we went out for a lovely steak dinner and wonderful evening of companionship. When I came home, Daddy and I cuddled and caught up on a lil bit of our show together. Then he fucked the princess... oh my goodness, life is just perfect right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment