Saturday, August 4, 2018

We’re BACK and better than ever!!

Oh my goodness! Our first party night at our local dungeon and it couldn’t have gone any better. It started with the princess socializing and Daddy and I walking around and watching  a few scenes... ideas ran through my head for the next time. I already had our scene for tonight picked out, thank goodness. I knew I wanted a deep tissue massage where I could yell obscenities when she really dug into the tight and sore muscles. She wanted to hit my butt with the ball mallets and I was down with that.

As I set up this interesting table for my massage, Daddy started playing with my pussy and let me grind on his pants. We are playing around with chastity right now so he doesn’t get to fuck me for 6 months. It started out as a birthday/anniversary present to the princess and has quickly taught me how much I enjoy teasing. I love getting him excited and hard to go fuck another woman... it’s hot!

Then, I gave Daddy a blow job as I took off his pants and prepped him to fuck the princess. Once it was hard, I grabbed his cock and led my amazing “fuck boy” to pound the princess for a great back massage. He fucked her good and hard in front of everyone while I flogged her gently on her beautiful breasts, tweaking her gumdrop nipples from time to time. When she begged to cum, he commanded her to and she fell... it was beautiful!

I looked around and my eyes stopped on the empty St. Andrews Cross. We moved everything effortlessly... well, for me anyway... I just directed and Daddy and the princess set it up for me. We tied the princess to the cross and I got to have fun. I flogged her, whapped her, whipped her and paddled her hard at the very end... I made her bleed... dirty whore has to be fluid bonded to everything around her, lol... so mouthy, I need a better gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment