Friday, March 28, 2014

Friends

While reading through blogs, i noticed that a lot of people within ttwd are usually pretty isolated when it comes to friends that understand ttwd. i am so lucky because i have a couple of people in my life that i can regularly talk to about my trials and struggles within the dynamic. After careful vetting, i was able to share myself with them and was met with questions and support.

In this way of life, it can be very hard and very lonely. Now don't get me wrong, if suddenly, my Master said i couldn't speak with them again, i wouldn't... i really just want to make Him happy... but, it is still really nice to be able to call a friend and complain about my specific situation and get the support i need when my attitude has gone awry or to chat about new toys and ideas to improve my submission to Him. It is also really nice to be able to provide that support to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment