Friday, March 21, 2014

my first post!

i am really excited because i have been reading blogs for a very long time, but have never written one myself and i recently received permission to start my own blog! Yay!

So, why do i want to write a blog and what would it be about? i want to write a blog because i think i can help others wade through a lifestyle choice the same way that previous blogs have helped me. i also feel like it will help me further my own journey. i am the slave portion in a 24/7 tpe with my lovely Master. He and i were married and in a vanilla relationship for years before we moved forward in this lifestyle choice. We have 3 kids and our dynamic can be challenging because i work and He stays at home.

i am hoping that my blog will help others who struggle, like myself, with this choice. While being submissive is a part of me, i have chosen to put my life in the hands of my Master. i have chosen to participate in this lifestyle. i love and need my cage to be who I truly am.

Welcome to my journey.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much mouse!!! You have been inspirational for me while I have been on this journey. I have been reading your blog for about 3 years now and hope that mine is half as well written as yours. :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much lil! I hope you enjoy it as I have enjoyed your postings. I have been reading your blog for a couple of months now and you do such an amazing job at putting feelings into words. :-)

      Delete