Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Conundrum Divided...

Sigh... ttwd... that thing we do... i love how this little phrase can mean so many different things to so many people... my Master is now fully taking control. It feels like everything i ever wanted and nothing i want to experience at the same time. What a weird feeling... to be torn in half by varying sides within oneself...

This conundrum and split mentality is slowly driving me insane.

i want to please Him and go to the strip club, but i don't want to go because it is against my personal internal belief system to look at individuals other than my spouse in a sexual manner...

i want to please Him by telling Him that i want to go, but i don't want to lie to make that happen because honesty and trust are so important in a marriage and this particular lifestyle...

The big focus now is discovering how to ask and answer questions to provide the verbiage He is looking for while maintaining my honesty...

No comments:

Post a Comment