Sunday, October 5, 2014

Presents for me or for Him?

So, i am super excited! Master bought a bunch of new toys on Amazon that we are just waiting to receive, but they include an anal hook, some professional grade hand and foot cuffs, a set of fun red bondage stuff that have nipple clamps and a ball gag, and another set of nipple clamps. He normally doesn't get too much into sadistic fantasies, but now that these new toys are on order, He keeps telling me about what he wants to do...

For example, He wants to insert the anal hook, then cuff my hands to the loop in the hook so every time i move, i impact the placement of the hook. He then wants to paddle or whip me to help me practice holding still!! This idea scares and excites me all at once. As i am writing this, just thinking about the ideas He has been whispering into my ear while we watch television is getting me hot and bothered.

i will have to report on how all that goes once they come in... lol... which is not until mid November... hopefully, He is still this excited about them when they get here. Hopefully i am prepared to take what He wants to dish out at that time too... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment