Thursday, October 9, 2014

The presents were for me!!!

Oh my gosh! i can't help but be happy when i write this! So, usually, i don't really write about the sexual stuff or bdsm stuff that we do, but i just have to share!

Last night, Master told me that a couple of the toys He ordered came in and we needed to go get them. So He went to the mailbox and brought back some mail as i waited outside by the door. In one of the packages was the anal hook and the other housed the wrist and ankle cuffs...  See where i am going with this ;-)

He quickly handcuffed my wrists and had me hold them behind my head. He then made me bend over and take the anal hook. After the hook was in, He had me stand up and hold it in place as He chained the cuffs to the eyelet at the top of the hook. He then started slapping my ass... hard... and every flinch made my ass grip the hook buried inside which caused feelings of pain and pleasure. It was exquisite...

After He spanked me, He removed the hook and made me wash it while i was cuffed... so hot... then, when i got back to the room, He had me push His cock deep in my ass... and i took it... and i wiggled, but He always brought me back... back to my submission... my pleasing ways... those things He loves about me... His little fox...

2 comments:

  1. lucky you.

    I love the anal hook, i find it tickly if that makes sense lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely feeling lucky! I can't wait until I am so used to the hook that I can focus on the other feelings it gives me besides the pain/pleasure combo...

      Delete