Thursday, October 30, 2014

Shocking!

The play has continued... almost effortlessly, it seems like we have found our stride... or at least Master has found His stride and i have learned to step in line. This last month, Master has bought a lot of different toys that we have never played with before.

One of these new toys is amazing and terrifying at the same time... the electric wand. Apparently, in its other life, it helps women remove wrinkles and sun spots... in its current life, it shocks the crap out of me. It is a torture device, but is also an orgasm machine. Being shocked on the ear or nose is jolting and I hate it. The involuntary reaction my body has to the influence of the machine drives me crazy and scares me at the same time. This is one device that helps me get to sub space quickly because of the level of fear and trust that are needed to use it.

On a mute pleasant note, Master found out that this one spot on my hand tickles my nipples and my right index finger immediately causes an orgasm out of nowhere... such a fun and interesting toy/weapon...

No comments:

Post a Comment