Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Psychology

So, i tend to love the psychology behind this lifestyle and the innate nature that i sometimes find myself trying to battle. A site that has really been helping me understand and accept who i am and what i like is http://bestslavetraining.com... the knowledge i am gaining is so helpful to me because sometimes i fight with myself about this lifestyle.

Sometimes, it is really easy to follow direction and my Master and sometimes i feel like i am strange for liking the pain and liking the control. As an individual with free will, it seems silly to give that free will up willingly when so many others have that freedom stripped away... but for me, releasing that free will makes me fly... Master has lately been experimenting and training and focusing so much attention on me that i feel like i am constantly flying... i am a little worried about what will happen when He goes back to work and doesn't have that time for me... sigh... It will be strange having Him work... He has been home for 6 years now... Oh life and its silly changes...

New favorite song is Secrets by Mary Lambert... love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment