Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hello Daddy!

So... Master has started reading my blog... i wasn't sure it would happen because He hates to read, but He is now reading it and i think He may be using it to His advantage, lol... One thing He noticed right away is that i did not mention the most recent infraction of the drawer... It was this last Saturday... or post the punishment i received for it... now, with this new audience member in mind, i will be writing a bit more about everything and my reactions... hopefully to give Him whatever insight He may be looking for.
While i was at work this last Saturday, He sends me this texted picture...


The OPEN DRAWER!!
i apologize profusely and made excuses, but agreed that i was wrong... a couple of days went by with some pretty kinky stuff going down... that first night, He electrocuted me... the second night, i gave BJs until i thought my jaw would fall off... i finally asked if any of that stuff was the punishment for the drawer and He said no... i told Him that i needed my punishment soon (silly girl) because the bad feelings and guilt were hanging overhead...
He opted to punish me that night, of course... Lately, i have been getting everything i ask for, lol... the punishment was to be a belt spankin... i hate belt spankins... hate them so bad. He told me it was going to hurt more than any one He had done before because this was a real punishment. He had me lay across the bed and bury my face in a blanket. i started to cry and beg immediately (need to work on taking punishment with grace) and then the belt hit me...
It felt as though my skin had torn and was shredded. It was so bad that i folded in half, grabbing my knees from the pain. He walked out of the room and let me cry and wriggle on the bed, but came back in once i had settled to a low whimper... It was so welted and red... puffy and painful... and the sadistic Master touched it... rubbed his fingers gently across the heated skin. Then He asked if i would remember the drawer next time. i said i would and He then continued to use every hole i have for His pleasure.
i have a pretty good aversion to that stupid drawer now, but i haven't left it open, so the punishment was a success... i hope this success will last a long time... i hate belt spankins... but they are an effective tool

4 comments:

  1. Sir started reading my blog maybe a year into our relationship... a little less perhaps... it does change what you write in a way, and Sir has said it's helped him. Moreso I think when we werent living together 24/7, but even now there are perspectives I write that he doesn't pick up on, and he DEFINITELY does use it against me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little worrisome at times. He has now passed it to a family friend of ours that is interested in all of this... now that was interesting

      Delete
    2. Wow! I don;t know how i would feel about that, if my Sir shared my blog with a family friend. I think its becauase it would feel TOO personal. But that's really not my prerogative. If he decided to share it, he decides!

      Delete
    3. It was a little embarrassing, but this particular friend is cool and usually pretty inappropriate, so i am glad it really don't change our friendship our dynamic. You are so right... whatever He decides is what will happen. :-D

      Delete