Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dreams do come true...

i don't know what is going on, but everything feels so perfect right now, in this moment. i just got done with a great sex session with Master... what made us so horny in the middle of the day? Master and i sat down and made a list of rules and behaviors! This may seem like a small thing, but for us, we have always just winged it...

Master is pushing my limits and has stated that He is officially going to start training me... TRAINING!.. i never thought in my wildest dreams that i would get what i want... i usually never do, but man... this is one area where the effect will echo through my everything...

Once everything is done, i will create a few pages on here with the lists so i can be reminded and stay on track. We still need to discuss punishments and when everything will be administered... i know that i am mostly going to be in charge of counting demerits...

Oh my... Just amazing...amazing...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the training! I've thought that I've wanted to be trained, but I don't know if Sir really cares for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Papa Bear didn't really seem to want it either, but after 4.5 years of doing ttwd, He decided to push for it... sometimes, He surprises me still...

      Delete