Tuesday, November 11, 2014

And then i f#cked it all up...

So, great day... meet all of my goals... Book of Rules completely in line... great food choices... So we got to play.

That damn electric wand drives me crazy but Papa Bear loves it... absolutely loves how i jump when it touches me... i think He even loves how nervous and twitchy i get when i just hear it get turned on...  Papa Bear isn't affected by it at all. He found that if He touches Himself with it and then licks me or touches me, He can shock me! Guess what His new favorite thing is? Lol... also, shocking my collar turns it into a shock collar... ugh, do not like that either because i never know what part of my neck will be shocked. i mean, i still really like Him controlling me and making me stand still while He tortures me, but... sigh...

So all together, a great night... and then... that's right, i f#cked it all up... so, i am currently going to school and i had to do some homework stuff online and was waiting on my team to turn in their parts. They finally turned in their items and i was pulling everything together when He started messing with me... Before i knew it, i was cumming and without permission!

He couldn't believe it, but waited until after i finished submitting the teamwork before administering my punishment. This time, He set up a chair, had me kneel on it and lean over the back, with my hands on the bed. Then, He gave me one really bad belt spanking and a bunch of smaller ones that were falling on a tender behind.

i actually thought my safe word... thought it to myself and then put it away... you see, i am a pansy for pain... and He knows that, but He also knows what i can take... thank you Papa Bear, for always knowing how far to push me... One day, i will be your little pain slut... One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment