Saturday, November 8, 2014

The mask of submission...

Yesterday was a pretty good day! i was basically a nervous bundle of energy because we are going to the event on Sunday now. i was able to email the group and receive additional information so that we are prepared. i have someone lined up to teach my Sunday School class and Master was able to get a sitter for the kids.

i am a preparer and a planner, so this event kind of being sprung on me last minute makes me nervous... what if we don't fit in? What if they don't like me? i am a bit of a people pleaser (shocking, right?) so new people make me nervous simply because i don't know what to do yet to please them... i am so weird sometimes... sigh.. Thank goodness Master's puppy is coming.

Master and i played for a bit and then went over the Book of Rules. Still a great day. i did really good at making healthy food choices and walked for 2 miles on my lunch and break at work. i pitched a fit again about the egg pan, but when He said to stop, i stopped. i think we made need a rule about complaining about the egg pan, lol...


Lastly, our newest toy came in the mail while i was at work. Oh my heavens, it was amazing! The ball gag mask took a little getting used to, but helped me feel submissive down to my very core. It just automatically pushed me into the right headspace... first, Master had me for the chin strap correctly, then had me hold it in place while He buckled the remaining buckled and made sure it was snug. Then, He had me go turn on all the lights in the room so He could take pictures of how it looked from different angles and videotaped as He pulled my head back to show of His control in the situation. Boom, right into subspace. He repeatedly smacked me with the crop while i was down on my hands and knees after and said we needed to do that more because i was moving around too much.

4 comments:

  1. If you're trying to be healthy and reach a goal weight, have you tried MyFitnessPal? I've been on there since March, and I've lost 28 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, i used MyFitnessPal the last time but i suck at regularly using it this time. Even with the crazy reminder system i have set up. Does Sir hold you accountable to it?

      Delete
    2. It did take me a little bit to get into the habit of logging everything.

      Sir doesn't really hold me accountable to it. He doesn't check it, or punish me if I go over calories. He is patient when we eat and I log my food, and he does sometimes say I can't have this snack, or that junk food. But using it has really worked for me!

      Delete
    3. Papa Bear holds me accountable to those things when i use them and i have to make sure I stay in the allotted calorie count to avoid spankins... sigh..

      Delete