Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mastering me...

i love my Papa Bear so much.

He has figured out officially how to master me and my crazies. So, yesterday may have been blown a little out of proportion... i felt like He was ignoring me, but it turns out, He was thinking of how to handle this situation. Last night, He handled it and restored the communication piece while also setting future expectations for me so i don't get worried and anxious again in the future...

i got home from work yesterday and exercised great restraint by only asking Him once if He got my message from the night before. He said that He had, so i waited for a minute, but He didn't say anything else, so i walked away and did other things. i am really proud of this behavior, because I normally would have pestered... if you ask my Papa Bear, He would say that i can be annoyingly pesky at times...

After getting the kids to bed, i put on my collar and we watched The Walking Dead, which was awesome! i love the character development part of the show. Then, i put on these sexy stiletto heels and finished getting everything ready for bed. Once in bed, instead of fooling around, He started to ask me questions...

Papa Bear: So, what is it exactly that you feel you are not ready for?

foxy: ummm... pretty sure i am not ready to eat a girl out or to be eaten out by another girl...

Papa Bear: What about kissing?

foxy: ya... i could kiss anybody... kissing isn't really that intimate to me... people kiss their friends...

Papa Bear: What about naked body to body contact?

foxy: i am not sure, but i think that would be fine... before clothes existed, i think people still hugged... sigh... i just don't want the sex part... i want my sexual experiences to just be Yours... You know?

Papa Bear: I understand... you are mine and you will do as I say. I want you to know that I will take these things into consideration, but if I order you to do something you are uncomfortable with, you will do it (said with authority)

foxy: yes Sir... Thank you for taking my thoughts into consideration... i am so grateful to have such a thoughtful Master...

After this conversation, i felt a million times better... i love that He listened to me and asked clarifying questions. i love how He still spoke with authority and still gave me orders and that He said He would keep my concerns in mind. i love how open the communication was and that He took the time to think about it before responding to me last night. i feel loved and heard and owned all at the same time... probably the best feeling that i as a slave will ever feel... and the fact that He addressed this the way He did will also bring down my anxiety if something happens in the future, because i know He will address it...

On a side note, i found out that He loves the collar on me and likes the way it looks, but feels He gave it to me too easily... He really wants me to earn it, but is not sure what i need to do to earn it... We will probably discuss this more in the future... anyone have any suggestions ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment