Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sexy time

We finally got to have sex last night... He tried to be gentle and avoided bumping by breast, which was great. Otherwise, He was just as rough as He normally is... Poor guy... When He first met me, He was a gentle and tender lover... After 12 years of being together, He now likes to drag me around and screw me hard.

Last night, He didn't really initiate anything because He is being careful with me... Then i started using Sir as i massaged His cock in my hands... Sir, what would You like to do with Your slave?.. Sir, do You want Your belonging to suck Your wonderful cock? Sir, i am such a dirty little whore... i kept this up and basically dehumanized myself into a toy or belonging until He grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged my mouth to His yummy cock... He spanked my ass hard every time i came up for air, lol...

We did reverse cowgirl vaginally until He came the first time, then i stood up and shoved His cock in my ass... He was so hard... i rode Him in that position until He came again... He told me to get off of Him, but i was a bad listener and just leaned back a little... He grabbed the back of my throat and my right thigh and just used me as hard as He could until He went again... It was so hot!!

i wonder if i will get in trouble for not listening... If i do, then the punishment is totally worth it... i would rather get a spanking for not listening when the result is that He was able to explode 3 times in that night... i love pleasing my Papa Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment