Monday, November 10, 2014

Owned and Punished

i know i briefly wrote yesterday about the open house and that experience, but i did not write about the after, so here goes...

On our way home, i cautiously asked where we were going. Papa Bear (new designated name for my Master... He is my Papa Bear and i am His little fox... thanks Master's puppy!) said probably to Wal-Mart and then home. i was a bit relieved as He was previously talking about going to a strip club after. i was nervous about going to a strip club. i haven't been in ages and even then, i was pretty drunk pretty quick... now, i don't drink, so.....


Anyways... while we were in the store, Papa Bear had me push the cart and then He basically cat called at me. One time, i had to stop to let a little old lady through and He smacked my ass hard, making me jump. The little old lady looked at me in shock and said "I'm sorry! I am just trying to find what I am looking for" and ran into the isle... lol... omg, how embarrassing...

But i loved it... the thrill of it just turned me on so much... sigh...

Later, when getting ready for bed and reviewing the Book of Rules, i commented that i was stuffed and would probably be heavier tomorrow. He asked why and i explained the bad food choices i made at dinner. He just stared at me while i finished putting the laundry away, which i hate... then He beat my butt so hard with a little XOXO paddle that we have... leaves little hugs and kisses markings on my butt... He then roughly proceeded to use me without any lube... then, He used sex to punish me!!! He had me keep going and threatened to use me all night and still make me go to work the next day... i am guessing that my next punishment will include that aspect :-(

i hate being punished... i hate being bad enough that i force Papa Bear to punish me... i hate the embarrassment that comes with writing about it here where i have friends i see that can read it... makes me want to do better and be better... so, a very effective punishment... hopefully, i don't give Him any more reasons to punish me...

Love you Papa Bear. Thank you for helping me and for making me feel so desirable!

No comments:

Post a Comment