Sunday, November 9, 2014

Not for us...

So, we tried the scene thing and it just doesn't feel like it was for us... i am still glad we gave it a shot though... you never know when you are going to connect really well with another person and i never want to miss out on an opportunity to meet more of my people. i feel like we could have made some friends there, but we never really would have liked the naked dungeon parties, lol...

***update - as of 11/20, we have had our horizons broadened a little more and can now see how this could actually work for us. Just wanted to come back to this post and say that it is important to never write something off, because your opinion could change from one day to the next :-) ***

7 comments:

  1. Sir and I are debating this ourselves right now. We'd like to not be in a little bubble of D/s, him and I, but we're so not comfortable with the idea of a dungeon party. Though, we have gone to a few munches, and that has been okay. Maybe munches are better for you guys too, who knows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard... luckily, i have friends that are D/s that i just sort of stumbled on at work... what is a munch?

      Delete
    2. A munch is a meeting of kinky people, usually at a restaurant. It's a vanilla setting, no kinky stuff going on, just conversation in public while eating with other kinksters. Are you on FetLife? It's where I found my local munch.

      Delete
    3. Interesting... i saw a munch on the calendar, but wasn't sure what it was... i will definitely bring it up to Papa Bear

      Delete
  2. Master signed us up for a 30 day trial... He explained to me that He not only wants to spank me in front of everyone, but also wants me to walk around naked on a leash!!! I'm so scared and excited at the same time! He said it will help me "let go" Wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luck is wished to you, my friend... whew... you will have to let me know how it goes... :-D

      Delete
  3. Will do!! Who knows, Papa Bear might make u go back after He hears about our experience!! Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete