Sunday, November 30, 2014

Caning and Sweet Nothings

Yesterday was an amazing day! i love when i can wake Papa Bear up properly! i was able to get almost all of the laundry done, which is a feat when you have 3 growing and crazy boys in the house and none of them are past wetting the bed at night...

Papa Bear made me a new collar out of paracord that is a bit too tight, but i actually like that it leaves a mark around my neck. His next attempt will be thicker and will include a metal ring, lol...



We were able to go hang out with Master's puppy and her Owner. We had dinner, fun conversation, and a great time overall. i brought over our electric wand and she was able to give that a try. Clothing actually makes it arc more, so it was funny to  watch as her Owner used it on her. It is really hard to stay still when you hear it coming to shock you.

Papa Bear requested that she hit me with a bamboo stick to help my pain tolerance and she got in a couple of smacks before she had to stop because she felt bad... Awe!... She gave it to Papa Bear and told Him that He could have it... to take home!! Gosh darn it!! So then Papa Bear took over and i am so happy i wore jeans instead of a dress. The jeans didn't help when He hit me on the back and that left a little mark on my shoulder... Nothing too bad, but i am a big pansy, lol...


After we got home and got the last kid to bed, Papa Bear caned me with the bamboo stick, bare assed... He started me in a standing position, but then moved me to a crawling position before resting in an ass in the air/ head down position. He caned my ass and my back... Thank goodness my breasts are off limits right now or those probably would have been hit as well...

Papa Bear then mounted the stick above the door that leads to our bathroom. He usually uses that as a play area because He likes to have me hold the door frame and stay still while He plays with me. Last night, He had me on the bed, ass up and caned and spanked me until my cheeks were a lovely shade of pink.

Afterwards, while His cock was buried deep in my ass, He called me a dirty bitch... It took me by surprise... Master's puppy was just telling me that her owner called her a bitch and how she thought it was hot... i am not sure how i felt about it... Then, He called me a cum dumpster... ew! i then had to call myself those names and beg for Him to fill up His cum dumpster...

As He exploded, i started to cry... It was a gentle cry, like a release... Like something has been needing to give and it finally did... i think that by calling me those things, He changed something in me... Not something big, but something small... i am not sure what, but i feel a little different today... A little more owned... A little more like a belonging instead of like a separate person He does things to...

i know this is a long post and i thank you, my dear sweet reader for reading to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment