Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mammo... sigh...

Sometimes, TTWD helps me cope with things in life... a great example is my recent breast cancer scare. Papa Bear found a lump... so far, we have done the mammogram and ultrasound that both show that there is something there. Next step is to stick a needle in it, which i now have scheduled.


First off, i was told by friends that the mammogram would hurt because of the intense pinching that occurs when the machine flattens the breast for accurate pictures. i won't say that it was pleasant, but it was definitely not painful. Papa Bear grabs my breasts harder than that on a daily basis...

Secondly, i freaked out a little bit. i had an off day and left the damn drawer open as well... when we got home, He gave me a punishment belt spanking right away. It worked as a way for me to also cry about the injustice of that stupid lump. i have a lot to deal with already on a daily basis in my personal and home life, so the potential for cancer just pisses me off. Once i started crying, He held me. He calmed me down and talked me through better breathing methods. In this moment, He was able to show consistency and compassion, which are both things that i need in our relationship.

Hopefully, it turns out to be nothing. The scheduling person informed me that the day of and a few days after the procedure, i need to take it easy. Nothing rigorous... poor Papa Bear... i can't remember the last time that our sexual experience wasn't rigorous, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment