Friday, November 7, 2014

A good day of discovery and insight...

After getting ready for work yesterday, i noticed that Master was awake, so i woke Him properly. He was not able to finish before my alarm to leave went off, but He said He still really enjoyed it. i said i will probably be thinking about it all day and He said that during work hours, i need to focus at work, so i try really hard to only think about work stuff and only chat with Master's puppy pretty heavily about TTWD activities. She mentioned that if they ever pull our IM records, they are going to be like WTF is wrong with these two? Thank goodness that we are both great at what we do, lol.


After a long day of working, giggling, and worrying about the damn drawer, i was able to go home to my Master. When i arrived, He was on the couch, so i sat next to Him on the floor. He grabbed my hair gently and then tugged my head back hard just to look at my face before asking what i was having for dinner as everyone else already ate. i got up, changed out of my work clothes (new ritual to help with mindset), made dinner, and then sat down at His feet to eat.

This space is an interesting place to be and i have not quite gotten use to it yet. i was just so used to being on the couch that i never thought that it could be considered a privilege to sit there. In a small way, sitting on the floor actually seems like a privilege to me... like i finally moved away from the title of equal partner wife to beneath His feet slave...

After dinner and getting the kids to bed, we went over the book of rules to see how i did for the day. It was a great day. i had a small anger outburst when i had to wash the egg pan... i feel He can handle it while i am at work, because after work, the egg is like glue on that pan... but when He said to stop, i stopped, which follows a new behavioral rule (when the order to stop had been given, it will be followed immediately)...

Because i was so good, Master rewarded me by trying something new meant just for me. You see, i have a problem with food... i love it... i work out really hard to offset the food, but have not been at my goal weight for a little while. This may seem like a weird off topic tangent, but it will make sense in a minute. i have recently noticed that i take suggestions from Master as fact during a specific point of sub space... It is not the whole time, but just one spot, so i thought that i should take advantage of that and have Master use that to help me. He agreed that it would be a great reward for me. During that space, He told me that i will make healthy choices so i will be thin and beautiful for Him and so that He can toss me around whenever He likes. So hot! We will have to see if it works...
We also had a new breath play experience. He had me stand up, back to Him, and had me rub His cock while playing with myself. He then wrapped His huge hand around my throat and pulled me up in the air until i was on my top toes and when He commanded me to go, i went and fell to the floor, almost fainting... that was amazing, interesting and scary all at the same time.

This has gotten really long, so i am just going to snapshot the rest...

  • He also rewarded me with a bright pink ass and they were really hard hand spankings, but i accepted them proudly :-)
  • He tortured me with the electric wand again by moving it across the blanket, which caused it to arc more... Ahhh!
  • We found out that i really like anal when He has a death grip on one arm, locking it straight and the other hand had my throat or a fistful of hair... OMG, amazing!
  • We talked more about trying to figure out how to make a threesome happen, so now i have to prepare to go to a power exchange group meeting to see if the community is a good place for us to be and potentially make that happen. i am really nervous, but also excited as Master's puppy and her Master are going already.

Phew... got it all in ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment