Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thank goodness for 50 Shades...

So, i have realized that i am really lucky... a lot luckier than other slaves in this lifestyle because i have friends that i can talk to that are open minded and that understand. 50 Shades provided an easy way for me to approach the subject with others. Many women read this book and all seem to have formed an interesting opinion about it.
One of my closest friends and i bonded over that book (you know who you are, puppy). Another of my closest friends understood my lifestyle a little more after reading it (yes, you silly kitty). Two of my co-workers with open minds and open hearts had heard of it or read it and it made it easier for me to chat with them about my lifestyle and open up... So how does this book really help? Well the convo is usually like this after talking about books:
"Hey, have you read 50 Shades?"
"Yes, it was interesting but the writing was horrible" or "Hell ya, woo!" or "No, but I know what it's about. I didn't read it because..." are all great answers to get talking...
This lifestyle can sometimes be so solitary. It is nice when Master allows me to share this piece of myself with others because it helps me not feel alone. One of my friends knows so much that seeing another friend in a fox outfit for Halloween made her throw up in her mouth a little... i guess that knowing your friend has a fox tail butt plug will do that to a girl, lol...


4 comments:

  1. Puppy says woof, kitty says meow, but what does a fox say??? Lol

    --Masters Puppy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're able to have a support network for your lifestyle. It can be a very lonely road sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... We were alone in this for quite a while... i was so happy to have a friend that is just as into it... and to meet her at work was even better...

      Delete