Monday, October 13, 2014

Surprises

Sometimes, He surprise me. His dominance, which seems hidden at times can come out of no where and floor me... then it takes time to recuperate. It also makes me feel so needy in the meantime!

In our 24/7 dynamic, we usually don't get to play a whole lot. We have kids and one of them has special needs that consumes a lot of time and energy, usually leaving Him exhausted at the end of the day. Since He stays at home, He gets to do all of the things with the kids and that is a lot of work...

So, last night, He surprised me again! i thought we would probably just turn in, because it was a long weekend and our special guy needed extra special attention. We also had visitors all weekend, so both of us were just exhausted. When it came time for bed, He decided that we should play, even though it was late and i had to get up super early for work. The play consisted of blow jobs... lots of blow jobs...

Master doesn't come during a blow job... no matter what i do, i can't seem to make that happen. Last night was no different in that respect. What was different was that when we were getting started, He said that we were going to test my limits. He meant that He was going to see how long i could keep it in my throat and how deep He could shove it in before i lost my dinner...

It was a game we hadn't played before and it still has me enthralled today. i just can't get it out of my head... can't get Him out of my head...

As He was pushing it further and further and i was swallowing my own vomit repeatedly (which is humiliating... ew), i fell into subspace... then, i was flying and He could have done anything to me and it felt like i finally was at peace... who knew a BJ could do that to a girl... sigh... now i just want to play again... so needy... such a whore... but at least His whore...

No comments:

Post a Comment