Monday, October 15, 2018

Enjoying the Scenic Route

I have never taken my time with a man... until now... and I am so grateful that my Sire allows me this blessing of really enjoying all of the pieces of innocence to abandon... but I feel like some kind of explanation is needed as to my choices in my life right now on this scenic route with him. 

I have recently been exploring taking back my vagina... 

You see, as a very small child, I was repeatedly molested and abused... and when I got to adolescence, I quickly gave my ‘virginity’ away to my first long term boyfriend the first time he asked for it... then, as an adult, I serially fucked every man (pretty much) on the first date.... so there was never a chase... a courting period... a romance... I gave everything away so quickly to those around me that I often was hurt and taken advantage of... my opinions were disregarded and my limits were broken... I recently found out that this abuse went far deeper than I remembered and new memories surfaced causing me to seek chastity to reclaim myself...

Chastity?!? The sexy fox that fucks and sucks with a passion that is insane... yes... extreme trauma sometimes calls for extreme measures to force healing... Do we know me as someone to wait for things to unfold naturally when I can help it along? No... I didn’t think so.

After setting up my perfect plan for Master to be cared for, I started my chastity exploration... and then, the plan wasn’t so perfect... 

I love my Master dearly and have given away many things to ensure his happiness in this life... With the plan not working, I made myself available for fucking again as needed. It is my duty as his wife and slave to ensure that he is well taken care of and can cum regularly. I was able to have 1.5 months of chastity before I offered myself back to my Master. I am not really ready from an emotional level to explore love + sex at this time and honestly, my pussy doesn’t get excited by it... I am way more excited by the tease and a blowjob than I am by the act of sex. 

I am so blessed to have someone who will turn me into his dirty little whore and fuck me until I don’t feel like I exist because of the space He lays me into. Thank you Master, for accepting my submission and taking what you need from me. It makes me happy to serve you in this way!

I am so blessed to have someone who will let me revel in what feels the most amazing to my body until I feel like the only thing that exists because of the space he lifts me into. Thank you Sire, for accepting my dominance and giving me what I need. It makes me happy to be served in this way!

Healthy happy balance... and through balance, comes healing... in my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment