Sunday, October 28, 2018

Daddy’s Rope

After Daddy and I got back from visiting with family, Daddy offered to tie me up with rope! He took me into the room after directing me to go lay out some rope... I had laid out 2 bundles for play. He smirked as he looked at them, asking if that was all the rope I wanted. I blushed and told him that I got out the amount that he usually used...As he tied me up, I felt owned, solid, loved, here... he tied me to this life and I could not get enough. He told me that he liked rope, but didn’t feel like he was intricate enough for me. I told him that I just love rope... he said he knows, but that he also knows what his exhibitionist wife really likes as well. I was starting to lose track of the conversation as the waist rope was tightening and making breathing a focused activity. As he was finishing off the tie, he commented that a third length would have looked really good right here and touched my ribs... I giggled and stared at him, wide eyed... I was in that heady rope space.

When he walked out of the room to sit back on the couch, I followed closely and nuzzled against his shoulder. He handed me his cup and commented on how we might be able to start purchasing rope bundles since we loaned most of ours out here and there and dont have a whole lot left. I smiled and got him a VodkaDew. I was dreaming, right? Did my Master actually say that he wanted to buy rope? I made sure his beverages were flowing and opened a nutty bar for him, which he commanded. The waist rope was so tight that I had to sit very straight to breathe comfortably, which really shifted my mindset as well. As we watched TV shows and relaxed on the couch, I felt at peace.

Later, Daddy undid my waist rope, but left my hip harnesses on. It was soooo tight and it left beautiful rope marks that felt tender to the touch. He went outside and I lay, meditating in my Daddy’s warmth, love, and rope. The space was serene and it felt like a blink of an eye with Daddy opening the door. He stripped off my hip harness so I could go to bed since it was pretty late. I requested to please him, but he cuddled and snuggled me instead, saying that he wanted it but he also wanted to give his lil pussy a break... that he knew it needed a break... he could tell something was off...  and that if he fucked me again, he knew I was going to start getting whiny or bitchy about it as well...  So I cuddled and snuggled Him back... my Master... my Owner... my Big Protector... even when he is protecting me from himself. These moments are the ones that remind me that this man is willing to do anything for me... it’s moments like these that make it easy for me to serve him and for me to call him Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment