Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Playtime for Mistress Foxy

My dogs started barking and I knew he was here... I slipped on my 7-inch stilettos and walked over to the door, dressed in a black leather Domme style corset and a black tutu... no panties...

When I opened it, my boy looked happy and ready. It had been weeks since I played with him last and he fills a need for me that I don’t even understand... I love taking the time to massage his body and warm him up before I play... I also feel like his body craves a kind and gentle touch... love and peace and caring, wrapped in the warmth of my hands and my ass... My boy groans face down as I press my ass cheeks into the small of his back and the sounds get me wet... Knowing that my comfort brings him such peace in his otherwise restless world makes me feel good and let’s my body relax more. The music I have on starts turning me on more... sexy music makes me feel sexy...

I rolled him over and tied down his hands and made him watch as I massaged his feet with my pussy and ass in view, lightly moving to the beat of the music... framed by the tutu, he commented on the beauty of the sight and that is when I should have sat on his face!!!! But I didn’t even think about it cuz I’m used to all my men having facial hair, lol... so instead, I blindfolded him and started to play...

First, I tied up his cock with my rainbow rope, lol... I love the pinks and purples that show as I smack, scratch, cane, and wartenburg wheel his cock and balls... I love the noises he makes... I love switching it up with this purple feather I have that makes him relax until I catch him by surprise again... I was extra bratty with it today because he got sick the last time we were supposed to hang out. His cock looked tortured and enflamed, so I pulled the rope off hard and quick (visual of a cock jerking and spasming as the rope unwinds... always cracks me up).

Next, I unfastened a leg, crossed it over his body and tied his ankle to his wrist. Then, I took my anal toy, lubed it up and started to fuck him with it. When his chest shuttered, I lubed my hand and played with his cock... he told me he was going to cum, so I quickly stuck the tip in my mouth to drink the cum... then, I sucked a lil longer as he begged me to stop... it was too sensitive... lol... well, next time, don’t make me wait so long to play, fucker 😜

Then I untied him and we talked and connected... shared space and time for those moments... and then he had to go... back to his busy world... while I went back to mine and got a mani-pedi... oh the life of an owned fox. So thankful that my Master Daddy lets me play with others, especially when it comes to the things He doesn’t enjoy 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment