Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Morning Daddy!!

So my Daddy Master started a new job yesterday and it felt amazing to step back into our routine. It felt refreshing and good to follow a morning routine to help my hubby go support our family. We have started implementing rules and behaviors again to help me get back to the woman I want to be.

I wake up an hour before him and get showered before doing a meditation. After I make sure his clothes are ready for the day, I start blowing him to wake him up gently without an alarm. Get him off and then over to the shower. While he showers, I make him a yummy egg burrito and a sandwich for lunch. After his shower, I get to help him dress and get ready for his day.

Once he goes to work, I kinda feel a little lost and a little anxious and a little strange, but that will dissipate as I figure things out... I now kind of feel like the stay at home housewife I have kind of always wanted to be... how do I be the best housewife for my family now that my hubby and our girlfriend both work outside the home?! I need to learn so much about taking care of a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment