Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Playtime with a Doll

The only thing that would have made tonight better is if our new friend could have stayed longer. Our 2nd play party since the big break-up and it was a million times better than the first one... for one thing, I brought all the right things! I remembered a blanket and a towel as well as all of our toys!! We had a rope bag (my thing), an electric bag (his thing), and our big play bag. I also remembered to bring food and drink, which I forgot last time... so all in all better planning.

We got to the party at the start as we normally do... I figure, the sooner we get there, the sooner we can play... we cannot use some of our toys at home cuz they are loud and we have children, so play parties give us that opportunity. I started off by getting flogged on the cross again, but this time I even took the big black flogger AND I even got BRUISES!!!! It was so fun!!

Then, Daddy roped me all up... in Christmas colors, so I got a cute lil photo shoot with me in Christmas rope!! As he was tying me, our new friend messaged as did the ex that they were both on the way... thank goodness it wasn’t really awkward as the timing was absolutely perfect! I told Daddy and put on my onesie as our new friend walked in. I gave her a hug and walked past to the door, opening it to a brat face and an urge that I had to control...

I had to get stuff over to the ex, but thankfully, the new friend was there to distract Daddy while I gave the ex back her things in a Christmas bag outside at the car... her new guy complimented my onesie as I walked back to the door and I caught myself before allowing a flood of garbage to flow out of my mouth and thanked him... what can I say... it’s been about a month and I’m still agitated about the whole thing, but whatevs... I’m a big girl and can be respectful and polite to anyone.

Once I got back inside, I recommended that we play with the electric... I know, I know... what am I thinking to ask for electric?! But I figured, we already played the other ways... also, I was honestly curious if she would like it, since it is Daddy’s fave type of play, not mine... I was pleasantly surprised as the noises she made while being electrified were adorable and erotic at the same time... I have a feeling that we will have a lot of fun with this one... and I’ve not seen my Daddy smile that big in a lil while.




No comments:

Post a Comment