Monday, December 17, 2018

The next 5 years

I’m sick, laying in bed... reflecting on my life and the phases of it... wondering what this new phase will be like... what I will write in this next chapter... As the lead character in my book, I have been through so much in this book already... childhood trauma, teenage abuse, heartbreak, violence, a wonderful and magnificent reprieve, an amazing romantic love story, the joy of raising a family, the devastating loss of a son, and the depths of despair trapped in an existence I didn’t want for the undying love for another... selflessness, selfishness, and everything in between... so the next chapters I write... I hope they are clean and clear and joyful.

I am hoping to write about some of the following topics in the next five years:

The purchase of a new home with the extra space and soundproofing for playtime. It needs to have at least 4 rooms, but I would prefer 5. Definitely want a countertop big enough for all the makeup and products my niece/daughter uses. Also want to have amazing sexy backdrops for new pics, so my mind is now full of ideas for the house... look out Pinterest, lmao

The slutty hubby years... that’s right... I have been a lil slut for so long and my pussy is honestly tired... but he has always kind of been a serial monogamist... even in our poly, lol, he loves with all his heart, so hit and run style fuck buddies hasn’t been a thing... but I am a pretty good teacher and I love watching him fuck others... when I like them, of course... writing this chapter should be a lot of fun šŸ˜ Is it bad to want to teach your partner to be less emotionally invested when fucking some slut so that the assholes of the world can’t hurt him and break his heart? I don’t think so...

The raising of the teens!! Dear god, I have 4 years before the first is old enough to be out on her own... and a little over 5 years on my firstborn... I am excited to watch them grow and flourish into strong adults who kick ass and take names in this life. And just as those two move on to adulthood, my youngest will hit that teen mark... so I got about 10 years coming up where I will be dealing with teens... smdh...

The growth of an empire... Bwahahaha Hahahaha... (maniacal laughter)... so many lives to change and people in this world to impact... so many people that need someone to let them know it’s okay to be themselves and to find that wonder and joy again in a dark world... I have the heart of a Phoenix... come into my embrace and burn away the bullshit with the light of a thousand suns and the unending love of the universe so you can rise with me... (legit message me here or on fet if you would like to come with me)

Our forever companion... I know what I want and know what I don’t want and will not settle... super tired of settling... so this should be an interesting chapter when we get to it... and that doesn’t even include what he’s looking for.... lol... but what I know is that if I am happy, then he is happy... and that’s all that really matters. I am vortexing the most amazing woman who will be in love with us both... I know it can happen because I have been that unicorn before... I wonder what her name is?!?!

That seems like enough to focus on for a space of time and all good things... looking through it all, I can see where the threads of drama can pop up and delight the readers... and I feel like W/we can handle it as the woman W/we are continually becoming... I feel like, for the first time in a long time, everyone living in my head will finally have a new purpose that they can work on together... which may even lead to integration... a girl can always wish...


No comments:

Post a Comment