Wednesday, December 19, 2018

What do I want?

Oh my goodness!! Today, before I tortured and tied my friend’s cock, he asked me what I wanted next in life... My quick response was that I wanted to be spoiled a bit... he laughed and said don’t we all... so I spoiled him with a CBT session that included a dick flogging and cropping... he came soooooo good for me... nom nom nom... it was wonderful... to get back to the topic... focus Foxy, focus... teehee

I know I just wrote about 5 things I want to see in the next 5 years... but right now, I really want to be pampered and taken care of. I want someone to dote on me and check in on me. I want someone who takes me to lunch or shopping just to spoil me... just cuz I’m worth it... where I don’t have to worry about anything anymore... for just a lil while... HAVE I NOT BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH YET, UNIVERSE!!! (pants heavily, waiving fist at the air) okay, so that was a little over dramatic self-entitlement... but isn’t everyone living that entitled life? Smdh...

I no longer have a semi-slave thingy at my beck and call (really, the only part that is frustrating me about the Princess situation... 2.5 years of gd training, grumble grumble...), so I’ve been having to take care of myself and it’s just not as fun as having someone waiting on my lil goddess self... and dare I say it, I’ve become a lil spoiled!

But no worries... all I am really looking for in my immediate future is someone willing to do the following without expecting anything except for my particular brand of affection:

Make me food
Massage my feet
Massage my back
Massage my pussy
Eat my pussy
Bring me drinks
Get stuff ready to go for parties or events
Pick out my clothes
Be my fucktoy sacrifice to my hubby
Remind me about chores or come do them for me if you have time
Text me good morning and goodnight
Sext me randomly
Have a punny joke ready for when I have bad days
Have a pic ready for when I request it
Be prepared to interact with 3-5 versions of me on any given day
Be socially appropriate... I have kids, lol

You know... the basic service sub type stuff... with some sexual sacrifice on the side, lol

If you are a dude and this list seems fun, be willing and able to look like a chic and you could be the one. I am pretty sure that if I can sissy you up enough, my PapaBear would still take the sacrifice I offer 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment