Sunday, December 30, 2018

Best sex ever!!

Oh my goodness! Tonight, my Daddy and I played so hard and had such amazing sex. He was so proud of how I handled myself at yoga today that we got to do a little DD/lg play!! First, while Daddy was on the toilet, I was getting stuff ready for bed in some cute lil booty shorts in the bathroom, so he called me over to him so he could bite my butt... the other day, Daddy found out that even though I complain, whine, and cry when I’m bitten, it still makes me very very wet... this fact is helping him push past his fear of hurting me... that along with me saying “Owwwww... is not a safe word”, I think, lol... anyways, when he started to bite my lil ass, his dick got hard and popped out of the toilet... he said something about how he wasn’t going to be able to pee anymore and I turned and looked down to see his big cock sitting on the rim... so what did I do?

Well, naturally what any dirty lil girl will do... I dropped to all fours and started sucking his cock (I think it’s called a rusty trombone)... when he shoved it all the way down my throat, I gagged and my back arched, which got him even harder... then he stood up and shoved his dick all the way down my throat until I threw up a lil of the spaghetti I ate earlier... Daddy admonished me for wasting food, lol, and told me I was a naughty dirty lil girl, at which point, I fell into my little space. Daddy helped me to my feet and snuggled me against his chest... when we went back out to the living room, he held me while we watched some shows...

Later that night, he started biting my shoulder and as I whimpered, he slipped his cock into my already wet pussy. He bit and fucked me while I held my hands over my mouth for a good while before he pulled out and decided to play with my juicy pussy. He started fingering it hard and sucking on the tips of my nipples to make me squirt repeatedly... honestly, I can’t tell you how many times I squirted. What I can say is that Daddy slept in two puddles I made on the bed later and gave me high fives for being his messy lil babygirl when it happened. He even corrected my reaction when I saw the first puddle and said “Oh no!”  and shifted me to saying “Oh look!” instead so we could celebrate instead of it sounding like a bad thing. One of the squirts was so big that it splashed all over Daddy and all over me!!

As Daddy was cleaning up, he told me he was definitely gonna have to take me to the doctor to find out why our bellies sweat pussy smelling juices while we fuck and I just could not stop laughing. He was talking like he was a Daddy that didn’t know what a clitoris was and like he was the doctor trying to explain squirting to someone that hadn’t heard of it before... and it just hit all the right giggle buttons. After he soaked up a lot of my juices with paper towels, he put them on his face and said he was chloroforming hinself with my pussy juices, then started to sway like he was gonna fall over!! I used my feet to push him to either side to make sure he didn’t fall to the left or the right... at which point, the giggles took hold again.

Once I stopped giggling, he laid down, so I started to suck on his pussy drenched cock... it tasted so yummy! He asked if I wanted my foxhole, and as I climbed between his legs, he told Alexa to play raindrops on a tin roof, our new favorite sleepy time noise. As I sucked his cock, I started to fall asleep to the sounds of the rain and his snores... when he woke me up so I could move to my side of the bed, his dick had fallen out of my mouth and his leg had fallen asleep where my head was laying as I sucked his cock... lol...

I’m writing this before I go to bed so I don’t forget a single amazing detail... I took pain and cried and Daddy pushed past the wide eyes and sad noises to help me take what he needs... it was like before... when we started this journey and it was the best sex I have ever had because I am free and happy to enjoy our love! I am so grateful for my Daddy. He makes me feel good about being messy, dirty, slutty, whorish, and naughty. He loves every bit of me as I love every bit of him... even the bites 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment