Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Gratitude for 2018

I am so happy for this new year! It feels like a cleanse has happened and all of the garbage is out of my life. Even my house is cleaner, lol! On Sunday, before the new year, Daddy set out a list of new chores for the kiddos and myself to maintain a nice clean house. This was always his forte since I suck about thinking about a clean house. I have a little bit of a Cinderella complex from my youth that makes me need a firm list of things to clean and punishments if said cleaning is not done so I can focus!

Thankfully, he only focused on creating the kid chores. He left mine all the same with one exception!! I no longer have to do the bathrooms!! Yay! Since then, I have been able to wake up every morning to a clean house that smells good. The floors are swept, mopped, and vacuumed at least once a day. The bathrooms are cleaned at least once a day. It has been amazing!

As I enter this new year with a decluttered home and a decluttered mind, I can’t help but reflect on and be grateful for a few things over 2018!

I am grateful to my sister for giving us my niece. I know it was an easy yet hard decision... easy cuz my niece was being a straight up asshole to her. Hard because giving away your child is always difficult.

I am grateful to my Daddy for being with me and holding my hand through all things. You are my rock and my strength. You are my heart and my wonder. You are my everything and I am glad to be yours. Fuck everything and everyone else babe! We got this!!

I am grateful for the lies of a brat princess as she gave me another chance with my Sire by pretending change and then left once the pretending was too much, giving me back my Daddy. Her presence has finally made its way out of my heart completely with our last interaction in 2018. It was just what I needed!

I am grateful for my sons! So grateful for how they have grown and how they show is that our parenting style works... this part seems small, but it has been instrumental in culturally shifting my niece into our environment.

I am grateful for the consistent, honest, and amazing people I have in my life. They are the backbone that makes me believe in humanity. I almost lost faith this year, lol, but you all kept me solid.

I am grateful for my DID. I have been learning how to be more in tune with myself over this last year and am even down to only 4 now! I have also met a few other DID individuals and a few of my friends have been able to interact with and see the various me’s... all of my life, I have thought of it as a curse and a hinderance... until this last year, when I sat down and truly studied where it came from and why I still have it. I am blessed to have such a powerful mind to work with!

I am grateful for all of the people in my life who have not abandoned me. You are a blessing in my life every day. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment